Article 1 Generaln
Mousque. respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this data with your permission.
Mousque. uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address and delivery address to draw up an invoice, to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Payment of your order is made via Ideal or directly via transfer with KNAB (with the exception of payment on collection (at home or at a market/event) where payment is made in cash or via Izettle).
- For payment via Ideal, your name and payment details are required. Payment is made through the protected environment of your own bank.
- Payment via KNAB goes through the protected environment of KNAB.
- Payment via Izettle is done via a card machine.
- You must always register yourself for the newsletter and give permission for the newsletter to be sent. When registering, you will be asked for your first name and e-mail address. If you have registered for the newsletter, you will receive a maximum of 4x the newsletter with information, discount, fun developments and extras about Moesk.
- Data about the use of the site and the feedback we receive from visitors helps us to further develop and improve the site. You can give feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name and e-mail address. We need this data to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner(s) and to measure the response to the marketing campaigns. We also need the address details to send the prizes to the winners or any promotional products.
- For advertising on Facebook and Instagram, we use the data (country, gender, age) that are known about you at Facebook and Instagram. This data helps us to show the advertisement to those people for whom our products are of interest. This data is general and cannot be traced back to you as a person.
Article 2 - Cooperation with third parties
Mousque. cooperates with the following parties:
- DHL receives your name, address and e-mail address to have the package delivered to you. DHL only uses the data for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that DHL engages subcontractors, DHL will also make your data available to these parties. https://www.postnl.nl/privacy-statement/
- Shopify is the host of this web store. All data that you make available through our web store is stored on Shopify's servers. Shopify has applied the necessary security techniques and it is prohibited for them to view or provide the data to third parties on the basis of the processing agreement, unless they are obliged to do so on the basis of a statutory regulation.
- In addition to our web store, Shopify is also a service provider for our regular business e-mail traffic. This party has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss and corruption of your and our data as much as possible. Shopify doesn't have access to our mailbox and we keep all our email traffic confidential.
Article 1 - General
In addition, used Mousk. cookies to improve the ease of use and performance of the website. With the help of cookies I ensure, among other things, that you do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit the website. Cookies make surfing the website a lot more pleasant.
Article 2 - What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Both this website and other parties may place cookies.
Article 3 - The different types of cookies
This website uses permanent cookies and session cookies.
Permanent cookies: This allows the website to be specially set to your preferences. For example, to remember your permission to place cookies. This means you don't have to repeat your preferences every time, which saves you time and makes it easier to navigate through the web store. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser. This includes functional cookies.
Session cookies: Using a session cookie, we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adjust the web store as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This includes tracking cookies, social media cookies and marketing cookies.
Article 4 - For what specific purpose does this website place cookies?
This website places cookies for the following reasons:
Shopping cart (functional): Remember which products are in your shopping cart. Without this cookie you cannot order products or place them in your shopping cart.
Cookie choice (functional): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
Article 5 - How can I manage or delete cookies?
Usually, cookies can be managed, edited and deleted via your browser. More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser.
Article 6 - Mousk. does not sell your data
Mousque. will never sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Third parties engaged by us are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Article 7 - Retention of personal data
Data provided for the purpose of processing an order, promotion or competition are stored for a maximum of 7 years. If you have signed up for the newsletter, this information will be saved until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Article 8 - View your data
You always have the right to the by Moesk. to request, correct and/or delete stored personal data. Send an email with your request to email@example.com. You can also contact us via this email if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you have signed up for the newsletter, and you no longer appreciate this, you can always unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter. Each newsletter also contains a link to check and correct your personal data.
Article 9 - Dutch Data Protection Authority
The Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP) monitors compliance with privacy legislation. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by Moesk? and you can't figure it out with us Then you can go to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Article 10 - Data breach notification
As of January 1, 2016, we, as an online retailer, are obliged to report data breaches to theauthority personal data. A data breach is a security incident in which there is unauthorized access to, destruction, alteration or disclosure of personal data. In the event of a data breach, personal data must have been lost or unlawful processing of personal data cannot be ruled out. In the event of such a data breach, we will also notify our customers by e-mail.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or the Cookie statement, we are happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org