Sometimes I have an allergic reaction to jewelry. Can I wear your jewelry?
14 karat gold and silver 925 are an alloy. These alloys are made by mixing pure gold and pure silver with, for our gold and silver jewelry, copper. This 'non-precious metal' is added to make jewelry stronger and more durable. You simply cannot make jewelry from pure gold and pure silver because it is too soft and not wear-resistant. The most common allergy is nickel, which is sometimes used in an alloy. We do not use this, so you can say that there is a very small chance of an allergic reaction.