Measure ring size
Would you like to know your ring size? We give you two options how you can measure it!
You can measure your ring size with a ruler.
- Place a well-fitting ring of your own or the one for which you want to buy a ring on the ruler.
- Check how many millimeters the ruler shows on the inside of your ring. For example, if this is 18 millimeters, your ring size is 18. So if you know the diameter, you know your size.
You can measure your ring size with a string and ruler.
- Wrap a piece of string around your finger you would like to measure.
- Mark the end of the string where the string meets the beginning.
- Measure the marked string with a ruler and take down its length in millimeters.
- Then you know your circumference of your finger. You can use the schedule below to calculate your ring size.
Tips & tricks!
- If you’re in doubt between two sizes, choose the larger size.
- The size of your fingers is among other things influenced by temperature. Try out your ring size, measure in a neutral way as possible and at room temperature.