Article 1 - General
Moesk. respects the privacy of all users of her site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this information with your permission.
Moesk. uses the collected data to provide her customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, email address and delivery address to prepare an invoice, execute your order and keep you informed of the progress.
- Payment for your order is via Ideal, Paypal, or directly through the transfer of KNAB bank. Payment at markets and events goes via Izettle. a. To pay via Ideal and Paypal we need your name, and payment information. Payment will be made through the secure environment of your own bank. b. Payment by KNAB bank passes through the protected area of the KNAB bank. c. Payments via Izettle is done through an atm.
- You must always register for the newsletter and give permission to send the newsletter. Your first name and e-mail address will be requested upon registration. If you have registered for the newsletter, you will receive a maximum of 4x the newsletter with information, discounts, fun developments and extras about Moesk.
- Information about the use of the site and the feedback we receive from visitors helps us to develop and improve the site further. You can give feedback by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we will ask for your name and email address. We need this information in order to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner (s) and to measure the response to the marketing promotions. We also need the address details to send the prizes to the winners or any promotional products.
- For advertising on Facebook and Instagram we use the data (country, gender, age) that are known about you on Facebook and Instagram. This data helps us to show the advertisement to those people for whom our products are interesting. These data are general and cannot be traced back to you as a person.
Article 2 - Collaborations
Moesk. cooperates with the following parties:
- PostNL will receive your name, address and e-mail address to have the package delivered to you. PostNL uses the data only for the purpose of executing the agreement. When PostNL engages subcontractors, PostNL will also make your details available to these parties. You can find more information at https://www.postnl.nl/privacyverklaring/.
- Shopify is the host of this online store. All data that you make available through our webshop is stored on Shopify's servers. Shopify has applied the necessary security techniques and they are prohibited under the processing agreement from viewing or providing data to third parties unless they are obliged to do so by law.
- In addition to our web store, Shopify is also a service provider of our regular business e-mail traffic. Shopify does not have access to our mailbox and we treat all our email traffic confidentially.
Article 1 - General
Article 2 - Wat is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. This website and other parties may place cookies.
Article 3 - Different types of cookies
This website uses permanent cookies and session cookies.
Permanent cookies: Allows the website to be specially set to your preferences. For example, to remember your permission to place cookies. This means you do not have to repeat your preferences all the time, which saves you time and makes it easier to navigate through the webshop. You can remove permanent cookies via the settings of your browser. This includes functional cookies.
Session cookies: With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during your visit. As a result, we can adapt the webshop as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes tracking cookies, social media cookies and marketing cookies.
Article 4 - For what specific purpose does this website place cookies?
This website places cookies for the following reasons: Shopping cart (functional): Remember which products are in your shopping cart. Without this cookie you cannot order products or place them in your shopping cart. Cookie choice (functional): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
Article 5 - How can I manage or delete cookies?
Cookies can usually be managed, edited and deleted via your browser. More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the Help function of your browser.
Article 6 - Moesk. does not sell your data
Moesk. will never sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order. The third parties engaged by us are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Article 7 - Retention of personal data
Data provided for the purpose of processing an order, promotion or competition will be stored for a maximum of 7 years. If you have registered for the newsletter, this data will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Article 8 - View your details
You always have the right to receive your personal information provided by Moesk. Send an email with your request to email@example.com. You can also contact us via this email if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data. If you have signed up for the newsletter and no longer appreciate it, you can always unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or the Cookie statement, we are happy to help you further at firstname.lastname@example.org.